Monday, January 30, 2012

A Thought and A List

I've decided to make a list. It's not a list of things I'd like to do this year, but things I'd like to do in my life time. I'm sure if I sit here long enough I'll be able to put together a massive list, and I'm pretty sure just sitting here for a few minutes will bring about a pretty good list without too much hard thinking. I guess you could call this my bucket list. So enjoy reading some of my crazy and simple things I'd like to do.

1. Watch the sun rise on the beach with just Nick sitting beside me
2. Have at least one more child...Nick is thinking 2 more, but I'm not so sure about that idea
3. Have a great 50th wedding anniversary party
4. See the New Orleans Saints play in the Superdome in New Orleans
5. See the Green Bay Packers play at Lambeau Field
6. Take a cruise with my family
7. Take my family to Disney World for a week
8. Go to New York for a vacation
9. Take Nick to Washington, D.C. since he's never been
10. Take a vacation down at the Florida Keys
11. Take a vacation in Hawaii
12. Donate my time to a worthy cause that will help someone in need
13. Finish college
14. Take a trip to Scotland

Now the list is started. I'm sure as time goes on I'll figure out more to add to it. I'll probably wind up posting another blog in the future about other things I'd like to do. I'll see what I can do about fulfilling all of these dreams now. Some will take longer to fulfill, but they will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment