Saturday, March 9, 2013

Colds and pregnancy

Let start off by saying colds can be mild or they can be horrible. This cold is falling under the horrible category! It started Thursday and shows no signs of going away quickly. It's so bad that both my ears are stopped up, and I have trouble hearing. Also when I talk it sounds like I'm speaking through a tunnel, so I don't talk very loud and then wind up repeating myself because someone didn't hear me.
The cold started with Ryan, and then me, and Nick even has it. Somehow Ryan and Nick got the mild version, lucky boys. I did take the extra precaution and get seen by a doctor today, and it was verified that this is one nasty head cold I've got. They told me everything I can take, and you better believe I'm stocked up on all of it, and hoping it will help clear this mess up.
Like I said, I miss being able to hear and I miss being able to smell. I also hate that I can rarely breath through my nose.
Yep it's one big mess, and of course it happens right as I'm hitting 33 weeks pregnant.
So that's my rant for the week, mad about being sick with a cold. It's keeping me from enjoying this great weather, and keeping me home from church.
The positives of the week it's warm enough to take Ryan to the park this week while Nick is on spring break. Also our soon to be born baby boy is still very active and healthy. I'll know in about 3 weeks when c section will be scheduled.
So if you read this just say a little pray for me and my boys health, we really would appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment